Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: I need to find someone to do a home studie

From: Stepmom in Texas
Date: 16 Jan 2003
Time: 22:40:53
Remote Name:


I'm not sure if you have completed your home study. I would be curious to know, if you don't mind. We are having a home study ourselves. It is for my step-son. As far as I know, it's done by a LPC, PHD, MD, or whatever level of councelor. And you can have one off of your insurance perform it if they do these. You really have to call around to PSY. offices in your area and I bet they lead you in the right direction. Sorry if this information is too late for you. Best of luck

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network