Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Interstate custody-great niece and great nephew

From: Margaret Myers
Date: 21 Feb 2003
Time: 18:33:12
Remote Name:


I live in Knox County, Ohio and I have been trying to gain custody of a greatniece age 3 1/2 and her brother, age 2 from Adams Co., Colorada. The court there had approved for them to be placed with me. Because of their special needs the caseworker here didn't approve of my work schedule of 50 hrs a week so we discussed foster parenting status for 6 months. My employer would not allow me time off to take the necessary training so I made the choice to give up my job with the thought that they would soon be joining me. I am now not being approved because of my being unemployed and having filed bankruptcy 3 years ago. I thought working part-time would work but they still will not approve my gaining custody.I have not been allowed to see the homestudy report and have been given the run-around on this subject. I want to bring these children here to be with their family. I am single so I have no other means of support. I know there is a way to do this but I don't know what it is. Knox Co. childrens services refuses to okay any type of custody for me and the alternatives for these children are not very good.I thought the good of the children was their main concern. I know there has to be something I can do but I don't know where to turn. If any one can help me I would greatly appreciate it. The children's services here offer me no assistance and this caseworker has shown from the beginning that he was trying to derail my efforts. thank You

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network