Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

what do you think

From: a dad
Date: 15 Apr 2003
Time: 12:19:46
Remote Name:


got a divorce, ex wife didnt want the children in her original court papers,got to court she changed her mind, judge set up a mediation meeting with the f.o.c....the children ended up living with me with ex having parenting time, this was last march,while we were married she moved out 3 times to live with her boyfriend (i know I shouldnt have let her come back each time but I did) I have a court order not allowing her boyfriend around the children which see sighned in the divorce agrrement....she now says she lives with her parents which is also a home for her 90 year old grandmother it is an old farm house, she stays in an attic bedroom,she is never there unless she has the children, I have a 3 year old home in the country, she filed a motion with the court to get full custody, 70% of the things said are lies and I have proof of it, we have joint custody now,I would like to keep it that way,even though I dont agree on some things she does,I still want her to be a part of the childrens life, I dont get child support from her,havent asked for it I know she couldnt afford it.I suspect this is going to lead to a evaluation. the children 1-girl 8 and one girl 12 have told there mom that they like living at home with me, but this dosent seem to matter to her any opinons

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network