Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule


Date: 21 Apr 2003
Time: 05:44:21
Remote Name:


How can a mother who has only been in my childs live for about a year. she left us when my child was a years old. she is now six old! I live in Miami Fla. she lives in Atlanta Ga. I had to go out of town to work for five weeks I paid her to baby sit. she stayed in my house for five weeks. then took her out of school and went back to Atlanta. She got court order saying i left my child with someone i did not know! she Lie! I got emergency hearing in court with judge who give her court order to take child out of house. I showed all papers of how child has been living with me an her for one year and five year just with me alone. she was not there to help with her up bringing or schooling up till now! nor has she helped pay for anything in five year. so why did the judge feel she has right to keep her. (father's have on rights) my child has been in school for seven months this year alone! but has been in school since she was 4 years old.WHY WOULD COURT NOT MAKE GIVE HER BACK? what can i do?

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network