Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: ANYONE who "KNOWS" Georgia custody laws???

From: Theresa
Date: 16 May 2003
Time: 09:26:01
Remote Name:


Your children will move to Georgia, there is no law against that unless it was stated in the divorce itself that the children had to remain in state. You really need a lawyer so you can file for custody. That will not stop them from moving but will give you a chance at getting them back.

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network