Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

what do i need to do to get custody of my 12 yr old niece

From: please help me in indiana
Date: 19 Jul 2003
Time: 19:41:04
Remote Name:


hello i need help my niece is 12 and miserable she wants to leave home and live with me shes a great kid her mother is emotionally abusive as is her boyfriend shes totally miserable i have helped care for her such as all her life i have baby sitted her help with school clothes traveled to las vegas nev and helped her and her mother home fronm a bad marriage heres one example she had to drink water from a dog bowl when she was4 because hubby would not let her get a drink hes now gone but the new one is driving her nuts her mother uses me as a correction tool such as i can only see her if shews there this a child i take shopping listen to her problems go to school funtoins etc tere has to be some rights for a child a voice please help any reply welcome ican give more info

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network