Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

I have to qualify to be a father to my own kids????

From: cdi
Date: 08 Aug 2003
Time: 20:10:39
Remote Name:


I was never married to my chidren's mother and she has had physical custody of the children since we split. THere has never been a custody order in court. I am now living in another state and have found out that CPS has removed the kids from her custody due to neglect(among other things). Now, I am being told that I have to undergo a home study to qualify me for placement of the children in my home! This seems absolutely ludicrous to me as I have established paternity and am willing and able to father my own children. A case worker once told me when I was calling to report a problem with the mother's home(or lack there of) that there is no law against being homeless and they wouldnt do anything to protect my kids. Now....they inform me that I must undergo a homestudy to qualify me just as a foster parent must qualify for placement!! This is just crazy! Noone gives mothers home studies before they leave the hospital with their babies...why is this happening? I have completed the home study, but feel the law is just plain biased here...in the mean time my children are being upset further by remaining in a foster home until they complete the paperwork.

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network