Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule


From: Suzanne
Date: 03 Sep 2003
Time: 22:12:29
Remote Name:


I need some advice for getting custody of my son. I gave temporary custody voluntarily to my mother and sister, and need some advice on how and what I need to get him back.Please Email @ chesiregirlC@aol.com

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network