Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Ex will not comply with courts, what happens?

From: Mike
Date: 09 Sep 2003
Time: 20:45:36
Remote Name:


My ex served me papers to re-evaluate the child support and custody order, I am counter-sueing and tyring to get full custody of my 2 children because my ex has been acused of child abuse by H&W and several other reasons. I had a home study ordered 1 month ago and she was ordered to pay half. I went to my 3 hour meeting and paid my deposit and now she has told the evaluator that she can't afford it and still has done nothing about it. Also, she was served with my 1st set if interrogatories and requests for production of documents 65 days ago and she still hasn't replied. Do you know what a judge will usually do about this?? (I live in Idaho)

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network