Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Non-Payment of Child support

Date: 23 Sep 2003
Time: 23:15:57
Remote Name:


Let me tell you! I have an ex that owes me still 7K and did not see his kids for 3 years. We go to court and they treat him like god, oh yeah, and he is a convicted felon. I am remarried and my new husband also had kids from a previous marriage he lost an 85K a year job and got behind 3 months in payments ($2100) and they threatened to suspend his license and throw him in jail and the BM never complained at all. Now I called and complained because my ex owed me at that time 8K and was not paying but they said they would send him papers. SAME STATE! I just don't get this whole thing, I was under the assumption that if a parent was unemployed they still had to come up with a minimum amount per month to show they are trying. If that was the case all people who owed support would never work. What state is this, sounds like PA?

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network