Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Non-Payment of Child support

Date: 03 Oct 2003
Time: 00:21:57
Remote Name:


My ex husband refused pay me my child support which was "court" ordered on time so I just turned it over to the DA in Fallon Nevada and now he has until the end of the month or his wages will get garnished! I suffered a few months during the beginning of the process but it was well worth it. The best of luck to those who are struggling with the back child support. In the end they pay because they are missing out on their kids.....

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network