Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Non-Payment of Child support

From: Sandy
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 06 Nov 2003
Time: 11:15:18
Remote Name:


Dont know about your state, but in the state of Idaho, you cant take your ex back to court if you are behind in your obligations of child support. You need to check into that.

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network