Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: More & More & More BULL CRAP

From: Christine AGAIN
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 21 Nov 2003
Time: 15:49:18
Remote Name:


If he does not comply with the parenting plan, he is in contempt of court and you can take him to court, keep record of everytime he goes against the parenting plan, this is CRUTIAL (he will have to come to your state if that is where the divorse decree was origionally ordered) if there are 3 (check on #) contempts of court than you have the right to go for custody because of interest of children, but you'll need an attourney for all of this. Good Luck! Oh ya don't forget to pray.

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network