Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: childsupport

From: Laura
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 03 Dec 2003
Time: 05:52:51
Remote Name:


If his name is not on the birth certificate then you would have to file against him for paternity first and have a DNA test to prove he is the father. Then you would file for support. HOWEVER.....please think that through very carefully before you decide to do it. Right now since he is not on the birth certificate you are the only legal parent of the child and are in total control....once you file for child support you give that up. You establish HIS rights as well as his responsibilities. He could even fight you for custody (probably wouldn't win, but he could make your life a misery). I have talked to many women who wished that they had never filed for child support in the first place. Laura

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network