Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: childsupport

From: Angela
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 08 Feb 2004
Time: 06:53:22
Remote Name:


I would agree with the advice from this person. I had a child, did not post the father on the birth certificate, applied for assistance, child support and paternity is pursued. In the end it costed my kid. The ex picked up my son for a regular visiting schedule. (1996) He never brought him back. (By advice of his attorney) Today, I sit here with a motion having been filed with the courts in 2001 (after finally locating my son--remember it is hard to pursue when you don't know the whereabouts) anyhow finally locating my son, I filed the motion for visitations, (subsequent to taking my son, he had custody turned, visits suspended, child support order)Oh, and he also had my child adopted by his then wife. That marriage fails, divorce is filed, his divorce attorney contacts me about overturning the adoption (it was illegal) Of course here is where I lock him in and start pursuing at least visits with my son. Point is, my child lives with his father, that is all he knows. I am the bad person. My son and I and my son's siblings suffer the loss of that time. My son's trust and emotional health will never turn enough for him to desire to live with me. I am now stuck with over $12,000.00 in arrears and non custodial status and a son who will never have a relationship with me as he would have, had he not been taken from me. Please don't let the money be the motivator like I did. Thanks

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network