Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Possible Home Study-need advice

From: Momma
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 27 Mar 2004
Time: 18:50:11
Remote Name:


Whats the rush? Relax, enjoy what you and the kids have. In time if everything does work out and you get married then think about him adopting the kids. Honestly, why doesn't their father spend time with them? You should be encouraging their natural father to see them. I don't care if he doesn't pay support and neither does the state. If the father wants to give up his rights thats a different story. Sounds to me like you just want someone to help pay for the kids. If boyfriend adopts kids and you break up are you going to hit him up for support? Just slow down and wait a couple years to see how things are going then. If you are married then and have a stable and reliable relationship discuss the matter again. Bio dad should be given a chance to be a dad first, for him and for the kids.

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network