Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Possible Home Study-need advice

From: Mom in PA
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 28 Mar 2004
Time: 17:25:05
Remote Name:


My ex husband is not allowed to see his children because he HIT my oldest son when he was 8 WEEKS OLD!!!!!! This is documented and he was found guilty of it. He also never took his classes or did anything Children and Youth required him to do. As for your comment about my wanting someone to pay for them. I support my children. I do not ask my fiancee to pay for anything. He has been there for the doctor appointments and x-rays my youngest son has had to have because of a very serious medical condition. He is the ONLY father that they know. Please do not get me wrong. I agree that GOOD fathers who love their children should have a relationship with them. But that is not the case here. I do not want my children around a violent man who has hurt one of them already. If I had the option I would just have my ex sign off on his rights. BUT in PA you can not do that. So why shouldn't the man who IS their father in every way shape and form other than biologically be able to have them as his children legally?

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network