Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Non-Payment of Child support

From: Katrina
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 16 Apr 2004
Time: 17:00:18
Remote Name:


Let me first say that you are one in a million. Keep your head up through all this adversity because you are a much better person in all this. I agree with you whole heartedly that they treated you unfairly. My ex and I slpit up because of a domestic violence incident where I was thrown on top of my child and the courts still gave him everything he asked for. It wasn't until I asked for a homestudy and my four year old told her that "daddy says he's going to kill mommy" before they stepped in and they still gave him supervised visitation. He never showed up so now they throw out all of his claims that he is worthy of their time. Hopefully for you your ex won't show up to the visitations and since you can document that by witnessess the courts will take that and the back child support in consideration. You should also try the courts to send a seek work notice which gives her 60 days to get a job and start paying support. At the end of those 60 days she will have to go back to court and explain to the judge why she hasn't complied with that order. Best of luck and please, don't let this women get you down!

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network