Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

wanting custody

From: Jim
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 10 May 2004
Time: 21:44:36
Remote Name:


I have 2 daughters and I want to try for custody. My ex and I have joint custody with her having predominant residence. The living conditions are less than acceptable with other issue going on. Does anyone know how I can find out the formula for writing a petition to the courts to obtain custody and any agencies that would help me?

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network