Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Need to find own Home Study in Georgia

From: assisting a dad with custody battle
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 25 Jul 2004
Time: 22:38:14
Remote Name:


you should be able to get a home study - first go to your local Social Services or DHS and see if they can do it for free-they may need a copy of a court order or request from a GAL, if that doesn't work most states have other programs that you can pay to have you own study done. CASA is one that is around quite a bit, check the phone book, internet and ask at the child welfare or social service in your area.

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network