Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Help me get my babies home pls

From: Linda
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 09 Aug 2004
Time: 22:39:34
Remote Name:


If you have not lost your rights , you can file for custody. The Judge will start regular visits so that you can work slowly back into their lives. If they are in school, you are entitled to know the children's schedlules and appointments. I assume since they closed your case , you are free to file for custody. I will say that there was a couple here in VA who left their 7 month old alone 10 hours a day for over 3 months and CPS ruled unfounded because the baby only suffered a diaper rash. I can't say that I am sad to hear that CPS at least cared in one case.

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network