Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule


From: akalbertez@AOL.COM
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 23 Aug 2004
Time: 10:19:09
Remote Name:


I had a home study/ evaluation done over 2 years ago and the report was poorly done. The evaluator ignored the warnings from CPS about my ex's household, printed lies and unproven claims about me and refused to acknowledge documented incidents about my ex. This person refused to speak with my child's therapist and refused to accept what my child's desires for where they wanted to live. When I asked the evaluator why they had not contacted my child's therapist they got angry and ended the home study. How can I file a complaint against them and how can I find out if there are other cases where they acted inappropriate? No one can answer that for me and I feel there should be more checks and balances in the system. If the evaluators are to look at what is best for the children then they should be accountable for reporting lies and not reporting important facts. Since my evaluation my ex's home has been under siege with the fact that the new spouse has had a mental breakdown so severe that they were hospitalized and under treatment unable to work for more then a year! There are 2 children in that home that are on medication to modify their behavior and they are not related by blood! The new marriage is not successful in that they have split up on multiple occasions. My child was very clear that they wanted to live in my home and visit my ex's but that was ignored for vengence.

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network