Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

What to do ?????

From: David
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 03 Sep 2004
Time: 15:15:42
Remote Name:


I have join costody with my son . It's been that way for the last 7 yrs . But she takes very little intrest in are son as in she dont know who he doctors are or cares if he does he's school work ( she told the school that) .Plus went he is over at her house I can never get them to answer the phone and the cell phones that i bought my son so he could call me get taken away and put in the garbage can. Now she's getting ready to have a new baby and she wants more custody now. Are son who is 12 1/2 yrs old wants to stay with me more IE ( see he mother every other weekend ).I have when to two diff lawyers. Ones say I have the best custody and the other say's I can get more custody of my son and told me to get a custody Evaluation . The counsel that me ,my son and my ex seen a few years ago was remended . But my ex's hate him? So what do I? or who do I use

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network