Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule


From: momof3girls
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 08 Oct 2004
Time: 07:27:49
Remote Name:


can i get a home study done. I want to change visitations for my 5yr.there has been a lot going on at her fathers house that isnt suitable for a child. i know there is drugs and alcohol involved. i want to make sure that his home is suitable for my daughter now- since i know a lot has change in the past couple of years. how do i go about it- im from NYC

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network