Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: im sick of my drunkass parents

From: someone who cares
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 23 Feb 2005
Time: 22:26:29
Remote Name:


how old are you? Most schools have counselors that you can talk to and ask for help,and advise. Please don't hurt yourself as your parents are already doing that. You are very special and unique and you deserve to be treated well. What is going on is not your fault and you can get help. You can also call Social Services and they can get a court hearing that will give you your own lawyer to protect your life. Pray and ask God for help, he will help you. Unfortunatley, life is not easy and is full of disappointment and pain. But it is through these things that we gain strenght and overcome obsticles and become better people. Then you will grow up and be a better parent. Take care of yourself and get help for your future childrens sake. Don't worry about hurting your parents, they should be worried about hurting you. Get help and get out of there!

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network