Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

I Love the Kids

From: dcto
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 06 May 2005
Time: 20:46:45
Remote Name:


My ex girlfriend wants me to stay away from her kids because she feels as though she is losing them to me. Her oldest daughter died at the hands of a drunk driver last year and we've been having problems ever since. The kids think she is going crazy and I'm the only one the ever have fun with. Dad moved away and is not around. My ex wants me to leave them without explaination (much like my dad did to me when I was 12). The three of us love each other and have fun. What can she do to me and how will this affect the kids who have had enough loss in their lives over the past year. Unfortunately they are not my kids, I have no rights to help them.

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network