Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: would this benefit me

Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 13 Jun 2005
Time: 02:18:11
Remote Name:


first I would say you need to get an order for visitation, if you already have that and she is denying contact then file contempt against her and ask for custody, also you need to file sanctions to keep her in your state

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network