Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

She isn't following the orders!!What can I do?

Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 13 Jun 2005
Time: 20:03:28
Remote Name:


My almost ex and I have temporary orders, and she just informed me that by advise from her attorney, she isn't going to allow my children to see me anymore. I am suppose to pick them up on Fri. What should I do? Can I call the Police with my orders? I have called my attorney. It is almost time for my full month of visitation in July- I think that is why she is doing this

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network